COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE.
We may obtain information that you provide directly to us through the Services when, for example, you create an account, submit an order, look up nearby restaurants, make a reservation, download one of our apps, sign up for special offers, fill out a contact form, submit an order for a gift card, log in to a WiFi network in one of our restaurants, or otherwise interact with the Services. The information we obtain may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, company affiliation, payment information, or geolocation.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
We also may collect certain information about you automatically using various tools and technologies such as cookies and web server logs whenever you interact with the Services. Information collected in this manner may include IP addresses, device identifiers, device model, device carrier information, software version, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, length of visits, MAC address and pages viewed.
A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you may be able to set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie or to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites or other websites, and disabling cookies may invalidate opt-outs that rely on cookies to function.
We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties.
Please note that we or third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different devices and online properties when you use the Services.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, the Sites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE APPS.
Depending on your personal device and App permission settings, when using the Apps, we may collect or have access to the following types of information:
- Precise geolocation. When enabled, this may allow the Apps to collect real-time information about the location of your device (GPS and network-based) to provide requested location services and to serve you relevant offers or promotions.
- Stored information and files. These may allow the Apps to read, modify, or delete the contents of your USB storage including photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Camera. This may allow the Apps to access the camera to scan and input payment method details.
- WiFi connection information. When enabled, this may allow the Apps to view WiFi connections.
- Other. The Apps will send and receive data to and from the Internet, and may view network connections, have full network access, control vibration of your device, or prevent your device from sleeping.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OTHER PARTIES.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM JOB APPLICANTS.
Personal information may be collected from you if you apply to work for us, attend a recruitment event, or otherwise participate in the BBI recruitment process. Your personal information may be submitted through or processed by our service providers, who share your information with us. For example, if you choose to import personal information about yourself from other websites (such as LinkedIn) or use a chatbot to ask recruitment-related queries, send communications, or schedule interviews, your information may be processed by one or more of our service providers. We may also collect personal information from our service providers, including via referrals, recruitment agencies, and background screening providers.
As part of your application, you may provide sensitive personal information (for example, information relating to your gender, race or ethnic origin, physical or mental health, or criminal records). If you do provide sensitive personal information, you do so voluntarily and agree that such information may be used as described in this Policy.
Note that if your application is unsuccessful, Oh Que Bueno may still retain and use the information you provided to us for a reasonable period of time to handle issues that may arise in connection with your application, to contact you regarding other employment opportunities, and for Oh Que Bueno’s legitimate business purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information we collect through the Services for:
- Facilitating and personalizing your user experience;
- Responding to your requests, inquiries, or job applications;
- Processing your transactions;
- Communicating or marketing to you;
- Conducting contests and processing prizes;
- Assessing your job application, including to manage your profile in our recruitment system, perform pre-screening checks, send transactional SMS messages about the status of your application, and conduct interviews;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities of users of the Services;
- Improving the Services (e.g. bug fixes and repairing app crashes);
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- Preventing, investigating, identifying, or taking any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, or activity that violates our policies; or
- Any other purpose, with your consent.
We or our service providers may create de-identified information records from your personal information by excluding certain information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. This de-identified information may be used to analyze request patterns or usage patterns to enhance our or our service providers’ products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, Oh Que Bueno may disclose personal information when required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal processes, or in response to activities that are unlawful or a violation of Oh Que Bueno’s rules for use of the Services, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Oh Que Bueno.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
We may use third-party technology to collect and use data in connection with interest-based advertising. These ad technology companies and advertisers may use, store, or access cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Services and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide advertising services to us, including interest-based advertising or advertisements targeted to your interests delivered over time and across online services and devices.
We may use certain web analytics services, for example, Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Services and to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We have implemented Google Analytics Advertising Features such as remarketing with analytics, interest-based advertising, demographics and interests reporting, user segment analysis, and impression reporting. We and third-party vendors, such as Facebook and Google, may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to deliver advertisements, create a profile of you, measure your interests, detect your demographics, detect your location, personalize content, or create an account for management of our customer loyalty program.
You may be able to opt out of certain interest-based advertising using the settings on your browser or mobile device. In addition, the following services or organizations offer tools that you can use to limit or opt out of interest-based advertising:
- Facebook: To change how Facebook can use your data, included in relation to targeted advertising, by log in to your Facebook account and change your privacy or advertising settings as per Facebook’s opt-out instructions.
- Google: For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Services, visitwww.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit adssettings.google.com and tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- LiveRamp: You can learn how to opt out of the use of your personal information by LiveRamp at optout.liveramp.com/opt_out.
- Industry organizations: To opt out of interest-based advertising from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit youradchoices.com/control and optout.networkadvertising.org.
Your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable interest-based advertising for those browsers and devices. If you opt out, you will still receive ads, but they may not be as relevant to you and your interests. Please note that we do not control how other parties manage their opt-out processes.
SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND OTHER PROMOTIONS
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and digital storage are not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Services.
COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES AND MARKETING.
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can opt out of future marketing emails by following the instructions provided in the marketing emails. Opting out of marketing emails will not affect our administrative or transactional emails to you (e.g., emails about your transactions, a job application, or policy changes) which we may send you, for example, to notify you of an issue with an order you have placed with us.
ACCESSING, CHANGING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you are a registered user of the Services, you may review and change certain personal information (e.g., email, password, phone number, payment information) at any time by accessing your account online.
INFORMATION FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES